Orange County Rehab and Detox
We’re Extremely Effective. Since 1978.
Break through the denial and delusion that is causing the destructive nature of addiction. Chapman House has successfully been treating addictions in Orange County, California for over thirty years. How have we been around so long? Simple, our rehab program works. It is the only program of its kind that actually deals with the emotional state of an addicted individual. While most rehab programs address patients merely on an educational level; Chapman House deals with the “whole” person. Therefore, once our patient is physically stabilized, our staff deals directly with their emotional well-being. At Chapman House we believe that that recovering addict/alcoholic MUST address the emotional aspect of their lives if continued abstinence is to be sustained.
- What Set Our Addiction Treatment Apart From The Rest?
- Philosophy of Addiction Recovery
- Chapman House Professional Drug Rehab Assessment / Evaluation
- Patients Who Suffer From Dual Diagnosis And Addiction
- The First Steps That The Individual Needs To Take For Addiction Treatment
- Our Drug Rehab Treatment Program Treats Many Addictions
- How To Select The Right Alcohol And Drug Rehab Program
Our Drug Treatment Counselors are Here to Offer You Support and Guidance, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Please know that we are here to offer you support and guidance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We would welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you may have about addiction detoxification, drug intervention, addiction and inpatient drug rehabilitation for adults or children, co-existing disorders, and our exclusive drug rehab detox that is utilized by many other treatment providers; not just individual consumers.
Rehab in Orange County
Founded in 1978 Chapman House is certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).